Our school boasts excellent facilities and resources for our students and staff.
- Library. Our library provides relevant, and up-to-date information for our students.
- ICT – 3 Computer Rooms. We provide high standard information and technology services and support to students with three fully fitted computer suites. ICT is an integral part of teaching, learning and assessment.
- 5 Science Laboratories
- 3 Home Economics Rooms
- Assembly Hall
- 2 Music Rooms
- Interactive Whiteboards in many classrooms
- School Canteen “The Lunch Box”. The school has a wonderful canteen that is open Monday to Friday and stocks a wide range of healthy, filling and enjoyable food. Food is prepared freshly on the premises every day.
- Sports facilities. Our sports facilities, include tennis courts, basketball courts, spacious indoor gymnasium and football training facilities.
- Audio-Visual Room. A room with tiered seating for presentations, lectures and cinema effect.
- Sewing Room
- Violin Room. Violin lessons are provided for students throughout the school day in small groups. These are very valuable for beginners and improvers.
- School Chapel and Prayer Room